September 12, 2011

I am a Finalist to Reminders Project Asian Photographers Grant

I am very honored that my project Against All Odds was chosen as a finalist to the Reminder's Project Asian Photographers Grant.  My project along with other finalists including Agnes Dherbeys, GMB Akash, Shiho Fukada, and Zishaan Akbar Latif will be showcased at Ankor Photo Festival which is held on November 19-26 2011 in Siem Reap, Cambodia.  The winner of the grant will be announced during the festival, and will receive financial support of US$3,000 for his/her winning project.

On a side note, I still have 23 days left to reach my crowdfunding goal on Emphas.is.  Please help me reach it by sharing this link to everyone or get involved directly by becoming a backer to the project.  I appreciate any help.  Sincere thanks.

-@


No comments:

Post a Comment